Who is eligible to be seen at the Campus Health Center?
- Full and Part Time NMSU Undergraduate students with valid NMSU ID and verification of enrollment
- Full and Part Time NMSU Graduate students with valid NMSU ID and verification of enrollment
- DACC Students should call the Campus Health Center at (575) 646-1512 for rates and options.
- Spouses covered by a student's university endorsed insurance with valid picture ID and insurance card.
(Insurance card is available through the insurance office; call (575) 646-5706 for information)
- Transitional Students (established students not currently enrolled - with no future enrollment scheduled;
or graduates of NMSU) may seek services at the CHC for a period of three months following the most
recent date of enrollment or date of graduation.
NMSU Photo IDs are Required at Each Visit.
Dependent children and spouses are not eligible for services except for Travel &
Immunization and Pharmacy services for which no insurance is accepted and all fees are payable at time of service.