Immunizations are by appointment only. Call 575-646-6427 to make an appointment. Persons late for appointments may require rescheduling. Office visit fees apply for immunization visits.
International Travel Preparation
Aggie Health and Wellness Center staff are educated in vaccine preventable diseases and travel immunizations and medications. We can assist NMSU faculty, NMSU employees, NMSU students, and area residents in planning their travel needs.
Are you aware of the following?
- Depending on destination, certain vaccinations/immunizations prior to travel may be needed
- Some vaccinations require a series of shots over a period of weeks or months prior to travel
- Requirements and/or restrictions may apply to travel immunizations for children of certain ages
- Requirements and/or restrictions may apply for travelers aged 60 or older
- Requirements and/or restrictions may apply for travelers with significant health problems
We recommend contacting us six (6) weeks prior to travel departure date to begin the evaluation and immunizations.
Payment is due at time of services. Call 575-646-1512 for vaccine and office visit pricing.
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- HPV (Gardasil)
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Malaria Prophylaxis
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Penumoccoccal (Pneumonia)
- Rabies (pre-exposure)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Yellow Fever
- Zostavax (Shingles)