The Aggie Health and Wellness Center (AHWC) provides integrated comprehensive medical, psychological and recreational activity services to the students of New Mexico State University.
The AHWC is a nationally accredited out-patient ambulatory facility offering services in:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health education, outreach and programming
- Immunizations (travel and preventative)
- Medical clearance for NMSU research, education and employment purposes
- Medical illness and prevention
- Mental health and counseling
- Treatment and case management of workers compensation injuries
- Women’s health
The main entrance is located on the northeast corner of the building, at the corner of McFie and Breland Drive, across the street from Zuhl Library.
Mission of NMSU Health and Wellness
We aspire to be the foremost integrated comprehensive college health and recreation centers by providing holistic medical, educational, psychological and recreational services for all students of NMSU.
The Aggie Health and Wellness Center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. and the International Association of Counseling Services, Inc.